Convenience for Paying Taxes
For two years Whitpain Tax Collection Services has been working to update and modernize our real estate tax collection procedures. My office is part of a two-year project to introduce customer relations management software to better serve taxpayers. My office is a beta test site for this exciting CRM service software. Why do this? My goal is to give you, the Whitpain taxpayer, quick and self-service and bring tax collection into the 21st century.
This new service allows you to get prompt answers to the most frequently asked questions that my office gets.
- Is my bill paid?
- Did my mortgage company pay my tax?
- Can I have another copy of my bill?
- Can I get a receipt for my accountant?
- This property has been transferred to me. What do I do?
- How can I correct the mailing address on my bill?
When you provide my office with a current cell phone number and email address, we will be able to communicate directly with you, concerning important issues such as your tax bill and my office’s accommodations for COVID-19.
Use the button below to access the the new CRM portal. Directions for creating an account are below this button.
To create an account,
- Enter your parcel number, and the name exactly as it appears on the bill. (After you set up an account, you can correct the parcel name and mailing address.)
- Enter your cell number and email address so that we can contact you with necessary information to keep you up to date.
If you have any trouble creating an account, for a quick response please email us at email@example.com. We’ll be in touch!
Realtors and Conveyancers – see the Realtors page.
Our new CMR program is in its infancy and my office is proud to be a beta test site for it. I am confident that it will become the answer to many of your needs regarding your real estate taxes during this trying time and thereafter. Please give it a try and let us know what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org.