Ways to Pay
A priority of this office has been to enhance the secure handling of your fiscal information. Through the use of barcodes for accurate postings and increasing the digital payment options, a new level of convenience is available to you.
- If you are paying with a traditional check and using U. S. Mail, please make the check out to: Whitpain Township Tax Collector. Mail your check to Whitpain Township Tax Collector, PO Box 3053, Blue Bell PA 19422-1835. All other correspondence should go to PO Box 1093, Blue Bell PA 19422-1835.
- If paying with cash, please make an appointment at the office: 960 Wentz Road, Blue Bell, PA 19422.
- Using MasterCard, VISA, American Express or Discover Card, click on the respective icon and you’ll be transferred to the secured payment page. A transaction service fee of 2% will be charged.
IMPORTANT: Please note, you can only pay 2019 Township/County and School taxes using a credit card or eCheck hosted by GOVPAYNET. If you owe taxes from 2017 or earlier, payment must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using an eCheck
Click on the GovPayNet icon. You’ll be transferred to the secured payment page.
- You will need your 9-digit routing number (1) and your account number (2) from your personal check.
- A transaction service fee of $1.40 will be charged.
- Using an eCheck: Select the eCheck option from the Payment Type dropdown menu.
We are pleased to bring you GOVPAYNET who provides excellent service at lower cost to you, the tax payor.
Residents are free to drop their payments in the mail slot up until 12:00 am at the end of each collection period. They will be picked up at 12:00 am. We longer accept cash at the office. Please bring a cashier’s check, money order.
Certified 2018 Tax Payment Report – FREE
Lost Bill Replacement – FREE
No Bill When Paying – FREE
Duplicate Payment Receipt – FREE
Dishonored Check Fee – $30 plus bank fees
Documents, Forms & Links
Click on the links below to view and/or download the forms.
Email for a receipt, certification or a copy of your bill: