Ways to Pay
A priority of this office has been to enhance the secure handling of your fiscal information. Through the use of barcodes for accurate postings and increasing the digital payment options, a new level of convenience is available to you.
- If you are paying with a traditional check and using U. S. Mail, please make the check out to: Whitpain Township Tax Collector. Mail your check to Whitpain Township Tax Collector, P. O. Box 1093, Blue Bell PA 19422-1835.
- If paying with cash, please make your payment at TD Bank, 1799 Swede Road, Blue Bell PA 19422.
- Using MasterCard, VISA, American Express or Discover Card, click on the respective icon and you’ll be transferred to the secured payment page. A transaction service fee of 2.69% will be charged.
IMPORTANT: Please note, you can only pay 2018 Township/County and School taxes using a credit card or eCheck hosted by MuniciPAY. If you owe taxes from 2017 or earlier, payment must be made to email@example.com.
Using an eCheck
Click on the MuniciPAY icon. You’ll be transferred to the secured payment page. Click on the “Select Payment Item” > fill in the “Payment Item Detail” fields > click CHECKOUT > click on “Switch to Pay with Check” (This appears under the “Payment Options”.)
- You will need your 9-digit routing number (1) and your account number (2) from your personal check.
- A transaction service fee of $1.50 will be charged.
- Using an eCheck – make it payable to : Tax Collector – Whitpain Township.(This is different from the instructions when writing out a “hard” check.)
Certified 2018 Tax Payment Report – FREE
Lost Bill Replacement – FREE
No Bill When Paying – FREE
Duplicate Payment Receipt – FREE
Dishonored Check Fee – $30 plus bank fees
Documents, Forms & Links
Click on the links below to view and/or download the forms.
Email for a receipt, certification or a copy of your bill: